North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
Gainesville police arrested 28-year-old Jason Hardy Tuesday morning after responding to a disturbance call.
When the police arrived, Hardy had the victim pinned up against a wall, while choking her.
He was arrested and taken to the Alachua County Jail, where he remains this morning.
Hardy was charged with domestic battery and violation of probation.
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- North Central Florida man in jail after months-long sexual relationship with minor
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
- Police look for man accused of battery and false imprisonment
- Homeless Man Arrested for Battery on a Firefighter
- Gainesville man arrested for throwing bricks at home
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Memorial Day events happening around North Central Florida