Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Police believe they have identified the man responsible for a series of burglaries along University Avenue.
51- year- old Augustine Rodriguez-Casanas was spotted walking along Archer Road and matched the description of the man in surveillance photos we showed you last week.
Rodriguez's family identified him as the man in the burglary photos.
Rodriguez is a 44- time convicted felon and was released from prison in 2012 after serving a 13-year sentence for burglary.
Police are still investigating.
- String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- Residents On Edge After String Of Burglaries
- String of Car Burglaries
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected
- Ocala Best Buy Burglarized
- Car Burglar Suspects Arrested
- String of robberies in Gainesville prompts GPD to warn residents
- Murder Suspect Arrested, Victim Identified