Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
OCALA, Fla. -- A man wanted for an armed robbery back in April has been caught.
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies along with Ocala Police arrested Yarnell Bagley Tuesday.
They found him hiding in an attic in a home on Northwest 3rd Street after getting a Crime Stoppers tip.
Deputies say back in April Bagley pointed a gun at a victim and demanded cash.
He faces several charges, including robbery with a firearm.
They will be watching him closely as Bagley has already escaped the Marion County Jail twice.
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- UF Alert; Possible armed robbery
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery
- Suspects Take Victim's Clothes In Armed Robbery
- Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspects
- GPD Seeking Public's Help in Identifying Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police searching for second suspect in armed robbery on UF campus
- One suspect remains in armed robbery
- Suspect Caught After Leaving Wallet at Crime Scene
- Authorities Search for Suspect in Convenience Store Robbery