Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
A Gainesville accountant charged in a human trafficking case is no longer being held in the Alachua County Jail.
Timothy Deegan was able to post the $150,000 bond wednesday after a judge reduced it dramatically tuesday.
The reduction came after several people testified that they believed Deegan was neither a threat to the community nor a flight risk.
Deegan was booked June 6th on three counts of human trafficking for $300,000 and an additional cocaine charge of one hundred thousand dollars.
Gainesville police say Deegan used three women as sex slaves inside his home.
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking Problem
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Hawthorne Man Arrested in Connection to Human Trafficking Case
- Human Trafficking is a Prevalent Problem in North Central Florida
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Human Trafficking in Gainesville
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County
- Deputies: Human Trafficking is A Local Problem
- Marion County deputies bust drug trafficking operation