Gainesville Airport Receives $998K Grant
GAINESVILLE, Fla.- The Gainesville Regional Airport is receiving a huge grant. The Office of Congresswoman Corrine Brown announced GNV will receive $998,000.
The Federal Aviation Administration says the money will be used for phase one of the expansion process for the airport.
The expansion will provide additional parking for planes.
The project will fund the design of drainage improvements, which are necessary to adequately handle storm water runoff and the rehabilitation will preserve access to the airport.
- Ocala receives $2M FDOT grant for new airport terminal
- Gilchrist County Receives Grant to Start Kids Back Pack Program
- Youth Combine Receives $30,000 Grant
- City of Newberry Receives Grant for Economic Diversity Plan
- UF Receives Grant To Digitize Historic Newspapers
- Dog Rescue Group Receives $20,000 Grant from Humane Society
- Local Woman Receives Grant from Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
- GPD receives grant to build youth relationships
- Reichert House Receives Grant
- Hippodrome Theatre receives $30,000 grant