Man Dies in Citra House Fire
CITRA, Fla. -- A 40-year-old man has died after being pulled from his burning home Wednesday afternoon and investigators say the cause of the fire is suspicious.
Smoke was seen coming from the Northeast 18th Avenue home in Citra around 3:15.
Firefighters discovered the homeowner unresponsive inside the home.
The man was rushed to Ocala Regional Medical Center where he later died.
Deputies tell TV20, they are looking for two people in connection with the case.
22-year-old Crystal Faith Long and 22-year-old Dilllon Greshem as well as a stolen 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass, tag number 535-XQS.
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Woman dies in Silver Springs Shores house fire
- Marion County house fire leaves one dog dead
- 71-year-old woman dies in house fire
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Man from Belleview dies from trailer catching on fire
- Crews investigating two house fires in Suwanee County
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire