Published April 24th, 2012
Soon, parents will have energy refueling stations to help them keep up with their kids at disney amusement parks.
Starbucks plans to open six cafes at disney locations, beginning with Anaheim's Disney California Adventure in June.
The cafe will be located inside the Park's Fiddle, Fifer & Practical Cafe.
It will feature baristas in 1920s' style garb, and it will serve desserts in addition to the usual Starbucks Brew and Eats.
Neighboring Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, are expected to host starbucks shops soon.
- 3/1/13 Fitzness Minute: runDisney
- "Starbugs" Using Insects in a Popular Drink
- Dad of Ohio Cancer Patient, 4, Denies Disney Trip
- Disney Addition
- Disney Announces Plans for Magic Kingdom Expansion
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay Talks Faith, Family & Food