Published April 24th, 2012
Soon, parents will have energy refueling stations to help them keep up with their kids at disney amusement parks.
Starbucks plans to open six cafes at disney locations, beginning with Anaheim's Disney California Adventure in June.
The cafe will be located inside the Park's Fiddle, Fifer & Practical Cafe.
It will feature baristas in 1920s' style garb, and it will serve desserts in addition to the usual Starbucks Brew and Eats.
Neighboring Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, are expected to host starbucks shops soon.
- 3/1/13 Fitzness Minute: runDisney
- Starbucks to Stop Using 'Crushed Bug' Dye
- Dad of Ohio Cancer Patient, 4, Denies Disney Trip
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Disney Addition
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- Disney Announces Plans for Magic Kingdom Expansion
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy