Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration
Published June 3rd, 2012
It we may be thousands of miles away...
But that didn't stop people right here in Gainesville from joining in on the pots of tea and scones in honor of the queen.
The Haile Village Bistro took part of this multinational celebration marking the queen's diamond jubilee.
Jayne Yazdi the owner of the bistro says she takes pride in her culture, "I think she is an amazing woman, she looks amazing, she is amazing... She is very strong, she is very healthy and actually if she can hang on for another three years in a half years, she's actually going to be the longest queen running after queen Victoria."
The next formal english tea party will take place July 7th.
Yazdi invites families to bring out their kids for this princess themed event.
- Royal Baby Celebration
- Jubilee Celebration
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- Paul Ryan Stops by The Villages
- Two Events in Reaction to Haile Plantation's Recent Attack
- Queen Bee Puts Spotlight on Honeybee Day
- Queen of Peace Awarded
- Queen Gutarist Brian May in Town
- New Name for Diamond Sports Park
- Diamond Oil Robberies