American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
Melanie Saxon, Executive Director of the North Central Florida chapter of the American Red Cross, stopped by to discuss what the organization has done to help those that have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.
She also mentioned that the best and easiest way for people to help out is to make a donation, no matter how much.
TV20 is also organizing our own fundraising event.
We have placed a large fishbowl at Ballyhoo Restaurant on West University Avenue in Gainesville.
The fishbowl will be there until November 11th.
We hope you can stop by and donate whatever cash you can afford.
If you would prefer to donate directly to the Red Cross you can call them at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit http://www.redcross.org
- The Red Cross Helping Victims of Typhoon Haiyan
- Hurricane App By The Red Cross
- Former American Red Cross Employee Accused of Fraud
- North Central Florida American Red Cross Volunteers Prep to Travel to Oklahoma
- Woman Sentenced for Defrauding Red Cross
- Red Cross Opens Shelters for Storm Victims
- Gainesville Residents Seeking Donations for Philippines Flood Victims
- Red Cross Relief in Fort White
- Ocala Students Help with Sandy Victims
- Local Chef Starts Cross-Country Culinary Adventure