Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
GAINESVILLE- Through all the meetings and negotiations, another issue has been placed on the legislative table that may more directly affect the average american.
It’s the debate circling around a new farm bill, that regulates the minimum price for dairy, without one dairy prices may soar based on production costs dating back to 1949.
Democrat House of Representatives member, Collin Peterson who also serves on the House Agriculture Committee, said this week that Congress won’t consider a new Farm Bill until Feb. 27th
- Got Raw Milk?
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- With New Fiscal Year Approaching, City Leaders are Working to Budget Biomass Plant
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy
- President Obama Talks Fiscal Cliff
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- Super-Sized Soft Drinks Raise Health Concerns
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- Milk Prices