Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
GAINESVILLE- Through all the meetings and negotiations, another issue has been placed on the legislative table that may more directly affect the average american.
It’s the debate circling around a new farm bill, that regulates the minimum price for dairy, without one dairy prices may soar based on production costs dating back to 1949.
Democrat House of Representatives member, Collin Peterson who also serves on the House Agriculture Committee, said this week that Congress won’t consider a new Farm Bill until Feb. 27th
- Got Raw Milk?
- With New Fiscal Year Approaching, City Leaders are Working to Budget Biomass Plant
- President Obama Talks Fiscal Cliff
- Dairy Farming Opportunities Can Keep Local Residents Employed
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- Super-Sized Soft Drinks Raise Health Concerns
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- Milk Prices
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed