NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Is Tighter Gun Control the Answer?
"It breaks your heart as a parent," said Mike Hill, who has a 12 year-old-son.
"I think, as the President said last night in the memorial service in Connecticut so eloquently, I think everything has to be evaluated," said Hill.
"Can we say that we're truly doing enough to give all the children of this country the chance they deserve to live out their lives in happiness and with purpose? We're not doing enough," President Obama said."And we will have to change."
Although President Obama was not specific as to which changes he wants to make, ABC reports that political insiders predict tighter gun control would be a major priority in his second term.
"As a country, there needs to be a national dialogue and I'm not sure what all those answers are but I think the leaders of our country and everyone needs to be engaged in those conversations to decide what it is we need to do to prevent these tragedies," said Hill.
But another North Central Florida father says gun control isn't the answer.
"Guns don't kill people, people do," Walsh said.
Walsh says that instead of stricter laws on guns, people who know of someone who might not be mentally stable, should reach out to help.
- Local Vigil For Connecticut Shooting Victims
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Local Graffiti Honors Conn. Shooting Victims
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Not So Free Apps
- A Great Made In America Christmas
- Chocolates Help Create a Great Made in America Christmas
- Social Security Going Paperless in March