Choosing A Double Mastectomy: Behind Angelina Jolie's Decision
Gainesville, FL -- Following Angelina Jolie's decision to have genetic testing done to determine her high risk for cancer, WCJB's Paige Beck sat down with Board Certified Genetic Counselor Diana Moglia Tully with Ocala Health Systems to discuss the testing.
- Angelina Jolie's Double Mastectomy: Q&A
- Ferguson Police Officer Resigns Following Monday's Grand Jury Decision
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Gainesville two-year-old fighting rare genetic disorder
- Decision 2016: Neither candidate in 'favorable standing'
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Pentagon Looks Into Motivation Behind Soldier's Deady Rampage
- Your Health: Prophylactic Mastectomies Increasing
- Counselor hits juvenile, released on $10,000 bond
- Building back your body after a mastectomy