"Shooting For Home" Captures Story of Kevin Bradshaw
Saturday night at the Hippodrome, film director Greg Kappy will present his labor of love to a small invite-only audience: a documentary titled "Shooting for Home."
The film follows the journey of Kevin Bradshaw, Kappy's one-time Buchholz High classmate, who was a star high school player and still holds the NCAA Division I record for most points scored in a single game with 72.
Unfortunately, Bradshaw's career- and life-had many low points as well, including drug use and getting kicked off his first collegiate team.
Bradshaw eventually became a pro player in Israel for 11 years, and now coaches in San Diego.
Although the film isn't available to the public yet, you can follow news on the film at the website: http://www.shootingforhome.com
The streaming clip on this site features the entire trailer following the clip of our interview.
- GAIN Entrepreneur "Shoot Out"
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- "Bring the Harvest Home" Benefits Food Banks
- A "Green Home" Makes Some Neighbors See Red
- Family Spotlight 4/14/11 "Staging Your Home"
- Family Spotlight 5/20/10 "Moving Back Home"
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Possible Cause of Kevin Ware's Broken Leg
- Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
- Kevin Collins Awaits Trial