Texas A&M Student Body Ready for Florida Gators
COLLEGE STATION, TX - The moment is nearly here, and every student on the campus of Texas A&M is waiting in anticipation.
The first SEC game in the school's history will be played on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. between the Aggies and the visiting Florida Gators.
TV20 sports director Chris Price got a first-look at how dedicated the students can be for their Aggie football.
- Florida Gator Tennis Beats Texas A&M
- Florida Enters Kyle Field, Leaves with 20-17 Win Over Texas A&M
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball Swings Back with Dominating Win Over Florida A&M
- Countdown to Kickoff: Texas A&M
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- 2 Florida A&M Professors on Leave in Hazing Case
- Florida A&M President Resigns in Wake of Scandal
- Florida A&M President to Resign Immediately
- Florida A&M University Decides on Entertainment for Football Season