Fisher House 5K Raised Money, Spirits On Veterans Day
GAINESVILLE- The second annual Fisher House 5K proved to be another successful event for the Veteran's Hospital charity.
With several hundred runners out early Monday morning, veterans ran, biked or walked alongside civilians to raise money for the Fisher House, which will be completed in 2013 on the site of the Malcom Randall VA Medical Center and pay for the temporary housing costs of families whose loved ones are receving treatment at the Center.
- Veteran Brian Donarski Helps Gainesville Fisher House, Inspires Others
- Less Money, More Problems...Alachua County Budget
- Gainesville Fisher House Opens Facility At Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center
- New Fisher House Dedicated in Gainesville
- Fisher House Project in Gainesville
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- Thieves Steal Money, Luggage from Calif. Tourists
- Double Arm Amputee Triathlete Raising Money for Baby
- Bikers Raise Money for Theater Victim's Family
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies