Louisville Head Coach Charlie Strong in Familiar Territory
NEW ORLEANS - When the Florida Gators face the Louisville Cardinals in the Sugar Bowl tomorrow Louisville head coach Charlie Strong will face his old team in the Florida Gators.
And as TV20 Sports Director Chris Price tells us, Strong still has positive feelings towards the Gators.
- Louisville's Adrian Bushell in Familiar Territory, Sort Of
- Strong Heading to Louisville
- Nick Cheronis Named First Head Coach of Santa Fe College Volleyball
- Louisville Expected to Hire Strong
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- J.C. Deacon Named Florida Men's Golf Head Coach
- Florida Hires Dale Schultz as New Head Diving Coach
- Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Meyer Steps Down As Gators Head Coach