Louisville Head Coach Charlie Strong in Familiar Territory
NEW ORLEANS - When the Florida Gators face the Louisville Cardinals in the Sugar Bowl tomorrow Louisville head coach Charlie Strong will face his old team in the Florida Gators.
And as TV20 Sports Director Chris Price tells us, Strong still has positive feelings towards the Gators.
- Louisville's Adrian Bushell in Familiar Territory, Sort Of
- Strong Heading to Louisville
- Charlie Weis Leaving Florida For Head Coaching Job at Kansas
- Nick Cheronis Named First Head Coach of Santa Fe College Volleyball
- Louisville Expected to Hire Strong
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Bye Bye Shy: Larry Shyatt Leaves Florida Basketball To Take Wyoming Head Coaching Job
- Muschamp New Kid on SEC Head Coaching Block