UF Basketball Player Arrested
GAINESVILLE - University of Florida basketball player Damontre Harris was arrested early Wednesday morning for failure to appear at an arraignment on August 16, 2012.
The junior transfer from South Carolina was cited July 16 for driving without a valid license, a second-degree misdemeanor, according to court records.
His bond was set at $2,500.
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Damontre Harris No Longer With Gators
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Treon Harris: Should He Have Been Arrested?
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- Treon Harris Named Gators Backup Quarterback
- Gators Roll to Victory Over Eastern Michigan; Jake McGee Out for Season
- Gators Fall in Last Seconds to LSU
- Homecoming Flop, Missouri Throttles Florida