Will Muschamp Scramble For Kids
Published February 24th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - The annual Will Muschamp Scramble for Kids took place on the Mark Bostic Golf Course today.
Benefits of the scramble go towards the Boys & Girls Club of Alachua County.
The event has raised over $1.5 million in it's 20 year existence.
- Muschamp Scramble for Kids Great Success
- Florida AD Jeremy Foley, Will Muschamp Speak on Muschamp/Florida's Future
- Gainesville's Rotary Club Will Be Cooking Up Some Wild Game For Disadvantaged Kids
- Zumba Party will Raise Money for Homeless Kids
- Muschamp New Kid on SEC Head Coaching Block
- Details Of Will Muschamp's Contract Released
- Will Muschamp Ready For the Physical Hogs
- Will Muschamp's Thoughts on Paying Players
- Will Muschamp Upset with Inaccurate Reporting on Gator Player (WITH FULL VIDEO)
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices