How Drivers Spend Their Down Time at the Gatornationals
GAINESVILLE - THE FASTEST DRAG RACERS AT GATORNATIONALS CAN RUN A QUARTER-MILE IN LESS THAN FOUR SECONDS. AND EVEN WITH THE MAXIMUM OF FOUR PASSES IN ONE DAY, THAT STILL LEAVES 23 HOURS 59 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS TO KILL. SPORTS DIRECTOR CHRIS PRICE SHOWS US HOW DRIVERS SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY.
- A Home for the Holidays- How Foster Kids Spend Christmas
- UF Study Finds Designated Drivers Don't Always Spend the Night Sober
- Just How Loud is it at Gatornationals?
- Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
- Race car drivers prepare for Gatornationals
- 46th Gatornationals sells beer for the first time
- New Traffic Patterns Use Less Energy, Save Drivers Commute Time
- Slowing Drivers Down- Speed Trailer with Flashing Lights
- FL Highway Patrol Cracks Down on Speeding and Aggressive Drivers
- Drivers Head To Gatornationals On Different Paths