How Drivers Spend Their Down Time at the Gatornationals
GAINESVILLE - THE FASTEST DRAG RACERS AT GATORNATIONALS CAN RUN A QUARTER-MILE IN LESS THAN FOUR SECONDS. AND EVEN WITH THE MAXIMUM OF FOUR PASSES IN ONE DAY, THAT STILL LEAVES 23 HOURS 59 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS TO KILL. SPORTS DIRECTOR CHRIS PRICE SHOWS US HOW DRIVERS SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY.
- Just How Loud is it at Gatornationals?
- UF Study Finds Designated Drivers Don't Always Spend the Night Sober
- New Traffic Patterns Use Less Energy, Save Drivers Commute Time
- FL Highway Patrol Cracks Down on Speeding and Aggressive Drivers
- Slowing Drivers Down- Speed Trailer with Flashing Lights
- Drivers Head To Gatornationals On Different Paths
- First-Time Winners and Veteran Champs Round Out 43rd Annual Gatornationals
- Day One of Qualifying at Gatornationals
- Taste of Gatornationals: Best Race Team Food
- Brittany Force Discusses Final Day of Qualifying at Gatornationals