Former Gator Larry Travis Remembered at Memorial Service
GAINESVILLE- Family and friends of Larry Travis showed up today at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium to remember the former Gator lineman and High Springs mayor.
Travis was a lineman for the Gators from 1958-1962. He passed away on Tuesday at the age of 72.
- Former Gator & High Springs Mayor Larry Travis Passes Away
- Former UF Agriculture Dean Larry Connor Dies
- Memorial for Member of Gainesville Sports Commission
- Students Remembered at Memorial Service
- Alachua County remembers the fallen on Memorial Day
- Pavillion Dedication Memorializes Former Fire Chief Hope Powell
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In
- Former Congressman Remembers JFK
- Former Waldo Chief remembered
- Former Gator Released From Jail