Damontre Harris No Longer With Gators
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Redshirt junior Damontre Harris will not continue with the Florida Gators men’s basketball program.
Harris transferred to UF in 2012 and sat out of practice most of his redshirt season (2012-13) with an injury. He has been suspended since the beginning of the season and never appeared in a game at UF.
“He was never disrespectful as far as his attitude,” head coach Billy Donovan said. “He was a nice kid and never blamed anybody for what was happening. We tried to help him off the court and help him with some of the challenges he was dealing with, but there was never this reciprocation of wanting to be helped, or wanting to do the things necessary.”
Harris completed the semester at Florida in good academic standing and has been granted permission to transfer to any school without restrictions.
- Gator Hoops Pick Up USC Transfer Damontre Harris
- Adarius "Drop" Harris: GUILTY
- Harry Potter Helps Kids Build Interest in Science
- Ghost Bike Honors Rebecca Harris
- Alternative Site for Homeless One Stop Center No Longer An Option
- CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
- UF No Longer Best State University
- Longer Day at School
- They No Longer Qualify for CHOICES
- Racist Rant Girls "No Longer Students at GHS"