Eastside's Season Comes to an End in State Semifinals
LAKELAND - Making their first state tournament appearance since winning it all in 2006 the Eastside Rams boys basketball team fell to Lakewood 60-46 in the Class 5A state semifinal.
The Rams led in the first quarter for a brief period of time but after the Spartans took the lead Eastside was forced to play catch up.
Fouls was a main theme of the game Lakewood took 29 free-throws while the Rams only took 7.
Eastside played tough all game, trailing by only 5 entering the 4th quarter but they were held scoreless for the first six minutes of the quarter.
Marquez Ross led the way with 18 points.
The Rams season comes to an end with a record of 24-7.
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Gators Rough Season Comes to an End with Loss to FSU
- Gators Magical Season Comes to and End, Fall in Final Four
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Gator Softball's Season Comes to an End in WCWS, Falls to Texas
- Eastside Boys Hoops Advances to State Semifinals
- Eastside's Lindsay Smith Signs to Play Volleyball at the Next Level
- Eastside's Rodney Young, Jr. Makes History for Rams Athletics
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete: Eastside's Barry Johnson
- Eastside's Quintarvis King Signs with Campbellsville University