Tony Dungy Promotes Book in Gainesville
He coached in the NFL for over a decade, but now Tony Dungy is full engulfed by the world of children's books. Tony and his wife Lauren are on the covers of several books, and seeing their names in the books stores is still humbling. TV20's Zach Aldridge caught up with the coaching legend.
- "Uncommon Cold" Hits North Central Florida
- Tony Jones Named New Gainesville Police Chief
- Tony Award-Nominated Play Comes to Gainesville
- Gainesville Club Promoter Released from Jail
- Gainesville Boy Writes Book to Raise Money for Friend with Rare Disease
- Gainesville Book Drive to Assist Disadvantaged Children
- Gainesville Celebrates National Free Comic Book Day May 2.
- SPASM, Skateboarding Movement Promoting Peace
- Hotels Not Completely Booked For Kick-Off Game
- Books, Inc. and Book Lover's Cafe are Closing Their Doors