Marshals Find Fugitive
Published April 17th, 2012
U.S Marshals went a long way to track down a man wanted for selling cocaine in Gilchrist County.
30 year old Bobby Duffy Junior Duffy has been wanted since March.
His warrant was the result of a narcotics investigation by the Gainesville- Alachua County Drug Task Force and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
The team learned that he was hiding at a home with a woman in Illinois.
He was arrested and booked into a county jail, but will be extradited back to Gilchrist County to face the charges.
- Reward Offered For Information In Search For Two Suspects
- Levy County Sheriff provides update on the effects of Hermine
- Fugitive Arrest
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Dixie County Fugitive Arrested
- Deputies Find Fugitive Hiding in Air Vent
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Fire Marshals investigate mobile home fire
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Jury Finds Escoto Guilty