Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
By: Yaremi Farinas
"He got hooked on it and smoked multiple packs a day of it," said Rusty Greek.
As of March 23,2012, all 142 chemicals that can be used to make synthetic marijuana have been banned in Florida.
We stopped by some stores to see if they are still selling this.
- Obama: Florida's Electoral Votes Make Nice Birthday Gifts
- Synthetic Marijuana Raid
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Florida Could Soon Ban Internet Cafes in Wake of Scandal
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Outlawing Synthetic Drugs
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County