Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
You may have seen the story on good morning America this morning.
The news anchor did a three minute story on an email from a viewer who called her fat.
Listen to how she responded.
But what really stuck out to us is the fact that Jennifer Livingston used media to shine light on an issue often kept in the dark:
A concept some have never even considered... but to some, a familiar struggle.
"You know the old saying kids use to say in the school yard, sticks and bones may break my bones but names will never hurt me? I think most all adults have assumed that, but they don't realize that words do hurt and they can make a difference," said Scanzoni.
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- One Case of Equine Herpes in Ocala Showgrounds
- Chocolates Help Create a Great Made in America Christmas
- A Great Made In America Christmas
- Not So Free Apps
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- Is Tighter Gun Control the Answer?