Sandbagging Continues in Ocala
Sandbagging operations were still underway Tuesday at three Ocala locations.
Residents can pick up bags at the following locations until 7 p.m. Tuesday:
- Tuscawilla Park at the 800 block of Northeast Sanchez Avenue.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Complex off West Silver Springs Boulevard.
- Jervey Gantt Park on the Southeast 24th Street side.
- Bradford County providing sandbags for residents following severe weather
- Marion County EOC releases locations for sandbag pickup
- Sandbag distribution begins in Marion County
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- Florida Python Hunt Continues
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Search for Next University of Florida President Continues
- Search for Kamrie Mitchell Continues
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Healthcare Battle Continues