2pm Tropical Storm Andrea Update
Maximum sustained winds are still at 60 mph, however the pressure had dropped a little bit down to 994 mb.
Movement speed has also increased, and is now moving to the northeast at 17 mph.
With all of that in mind, the system isn't looking nearly as healthy as it did several hours ago.
Dry air from the west side of the storm continues to work itself into the tropical storm. In addition to that, upper level winds are now working against the storm.
Andrea is about 35 miles West-southwest of Cedar Key, and should make landfall in a few hours north of that area.
We will continue to have updates at the top of the hour on TV20.
- Was Your Roof Damaged By Tropical Storm Andrea?
- Tropical Storm Andrea: Trees Fall On Homes & Cars
- State Insurance Fund Stronger Now for Storm Season
- 7 Years Without Storms But Fla. Rates Keep Rising
- Update 430pm: Supreme Court Denies Stay of Execution
- Boston Marathon Update & Gainesville's Reaction
- Town Mourns Ariz. Hotshots as Storms Threaten Fire
- 2 killed as storms sweep across several states
- Cedar Key Residents Ready For Andrea
- Hurricane App By The Red Cross