Gainesville Raceway Renamed
Gatornationals won't be held at Gainesville Raceway this year because the name of the raceway is being changed.
After more than 40 years, the naming rights have been acquired by an advertiser.
The new name is officially "Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville."
Details of the deal with the National Hot Rod Association, which owns the facility, have not been released.
Gatornationals is quickly approaching.
It begins in three weeks on March 8th.
- Safety Measures Taken At Gatornationals
- Gatornationals, Women On The Race Track
- Gatornationals wraps up leaving fans hyped for next year
- Gatornationals Prep Well Underway at Auto Plus Raceway
- High Price of Racing
- GatorNationals Brings $Millions to Gainesville
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- School Named after KKK Leader Might be Renamed
- Gatornationals comes to Gainesville
- Street Renamed After Fallen Hero