UF Student Missing for 23 Years
She vanished without a trace 23 years ago on this day in 1989.
The case is still open on the disappearence of UF student Tiffany Sessions.
Her mother spoke to the child abduction response team in Tampa about the open case to help investigators put a face to the investigation and to keep the memory of her daughter alive.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is still on the case and within the past year has conducted interviews from leads.
Watch the video for more on this mystery.
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Cold Case FIles: Tiffanny Sessions
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Pedro Bravo Charged with the Murder of Missing UF Student Christian Aguilar