Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
Published March 30th, 2012
A woman whose dog killed an elderly man last year has accepted a plea deal.
51 year old Deanna Blitch will serve 90 days in jail and must write an apology to the investigating officers.
She can no longer have a dog on her property, must complete 150 hours of community service and pay several fines.
Back in June, Blitch's pit bull got out of her yard and attacked 74 year old Roy McSweeney in his front yard.
He later died.
She will serve her jail time starting next month.
- George Zimmerman's Wife Accepts Plea Deal
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Gainesville Police Searching For Woman's Attacker
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Woman Attacked on UF Campus