Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
Published March 30th, 2012
A woman whose dog killed an elderly man last year has accepted a plea deal.
51 year old Deanna Blitch will serve 90 days in jail and must write an apology to the investigating officers.
She can no longer have a dog on her property, must complete 150 hours of community service and pay several fines.
Back in June, Blitch's pit bull got out of her yard and attacked 74 year old Roy McSweeney in his front yard.
He later died.
She will serve her jail time starting next month.
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Woman Requires 150 Stitches after Dogs Attack
- Gainesville Woman Attacked by Dogs
- Dog Attacks Swan
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Prosecutor: Plea Deals Set in Florida A&M Hazing Case
- Morrison Plea Deal
- Plea Deal in Cat Case
- New Video in Possible Deadly UCF Attack