Gas Prices Continue To Rise
You've probably noticed a trip to the gas pump costs more than it used to.
Triple-A is reporting the current Florida average on regular gas is around $3.90 per gallon, up to more than 10 cents from last month.
The average is up almost 30 cents from a year ago.
Gas will cost you on average $3.97 a gallon if you fill up in Gainesville.
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Local Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Rise, Spring Break Plans Still a Go
- How to Avoid Overspending With Rising Gas Prices
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Going Down Across the Nation
- Gas Prices Down
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices