Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
A correctional officer with Hamilton Correctional Institution was arrested Thursday afternoon and charged with five counts of possession of child pornography, a third degree felony.
Stanley Romero Johnson, 44, of Lake City was arrested at his home in by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Cyber Crime Squad and the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
According to an FDLE press release, police had a warrant to search Johnson's home located at 602 NW Emeral Lakes Drive after suspecting there were child pornography images on his computer.
Johnson was booked into the Columbia County jail, but he was released Friday on a $25,000 bond.
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography
- DCF Spokesperson Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography
- Broadcaster Steve Babik Charged With Possession of Child Porn
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Child Abuse Reported In Columbia County