Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
With techno music becoming more popular on campus, so is an illicit drug found in some clubs known as "molly."
Molly is just starting to make an appearance around town.
"It's like common now, like a lot of rappers use it in their songs now and it's obviously created some popularity around campus," said Valdez Showers.
Deputies say if you're caught with "molly" and it contains MDMA, you will be charged with a felony.
- It's almost "Happy Hour" in Gainesville
- 'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- It's the Slowest Time of the Year for Some Businesses Near the University of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Upholds State's Drug Law
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search
- Obama: Florida's Electoral Votes Make Nice Birthday Gifts
- A Known Crime Ring Strikes in Gainesville