Fla. Teens Charged with Shooting BB Gun at Driver
CELEBRATION, Fla. (AP) - Two central Florida teenagers have been arrested after authorities say they shot BB guns into a woman's car while she was driving.
The victim says she was driving home last month when she heard a pop and felt something strike her face. Her car window shattered and she also noticed a hole in the bottom half.
One of her sons jumped out of the car and chased the suspect. He didn't catch him but gave deputies a detailed description.
The two boys, who are 13 and 14-years-old, were charged Thursday with criminal mischief, aggravated battery and shooting into an occupied conveyance.
The Associated Press is not naming the boys because they are minors. They were booked into the Orange County Juvenile Detention Center.
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Fla. Homeowner Fatally Shoots Invader
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight
- Fla. Man Accused Of Forcing Wis. Teen To Be Prostitute
- Teen: Leader Offered Money in Fla. Burn Attack
- Burned Fla. Teen Thought He Would Die From Attack
- Expert: Fla. Teen Attacker Mentally Ill, Not Responsible
- Testimony Concludes in Fla. Teen Beating Trial
- Fla. Woman Charged with Haitian Visa Fraud
- Fla. Man Charged After Toddler Son Shot Dead