Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
By: Yaremi Farinas
In some states sex offenders have been banned from using social media websites, but not in Florida.
She monitors her 14-year-old daughters page to make sure she is just adding her friends and not strangers.
There haven't been any documented cases of sexual offenders mis-using social media accounts in Alachua County.
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Social Media School Disturbance
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Police Look to Facebook to Find Sexual Offenders
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- UF Student Uses Facebook to Find Stolen Car
- HALLOWEEN SEX OFFENDERS