Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
By: Yaremi Farinas
In some states sex offenders have been banned from using social media websites, but not in Florida.
She monitors her 14-year-old daughters page to make sure she is just adding her friends and not strangers.
There haven't been any documented cases of sexual offenders mis-using social media accounts in Alachua County.
- E-Commerce and Social Media Sites Identified as Tools in Sex Sting Operation
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Social Media School Disturbance
- Social Media Infiltrates Zimmerman Trial
- Police Look to Facebook to Find Sexual Offenders
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Rowdy Reptiles Start Social Media Campaign to Bring Justin Timberlake to UF