More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
State leaders have been battling for years to repair Florida's elections reputation, damaged during the 2000 presidential election.
Now state leaders are asking county election supervisors to straighten out the list.
Carpeneter said that's one reason she believes more than 50,000 dead people were on the Florida voters list and were never removed.
- UF Students Threw 50,000 Balloons In Epic Water Balloon Fight
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair
- Florida to Double-check Names on Voter Purge List
- St. Francis House Unable To Feed More than 130 People
- More Than 400 People Arrested At Gasparilla Parade
- More than 50 People Arrested for Drugs in Marion County
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County