No Privacy When Telling On Your Teacher
TALLAHASSEE -- Most college's student records are private under state and federal law.
But an appelate court decision on a case involving Santa Fe College has created an exception.
As Mike Vasilinda reports, students who put complaints about professors in writing, now can have their name released.
- Santa Fe College Rated 1st for Graduation Rates
- Vermillion Files: Who Knew What and When?
- Is Your Car Easy Prey For Crime? GPD Car Report Cards Can Tell You
- Legislative Review Santa Fe College
- Race, Poverty Not Factors in Fla. Teacher Ratings
- Fla. School Tells Students to Drop Online Classes
- Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
- Your Health: Colon Cancer Awareness Month, Screening Rates Still Low
- Senators Ready to Restore Lower College Loan Rates
- 1 Dies When Canoe Capsizes in Orlando Lake