Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
ALACHUA COUNTY - The Alachua County Fairground served as Wednesday's command post for the continued search for Christian Aguilar. Police told TV20 that the suspect in the case, Pedro Bravo, purchased a shovel and duct tape several days ago. They have not been located so we don't know if they are connected with this case. Emotionally... It's a setback for the family whose hope to find their son has been strong since the beginning.
"Where did you left my son?" asks Carlos Aguilar. That is the question that remains unanswered for the Aguilar family. "The importance right now is finding my son. Finding that he is alive," he said. Family members hugged as they prepared themselves for what could be the worst. "That evidence is indicating that there is a possibility that my son, that this guy planned this one," Carlos said.
He doesn't believe that it was a girl that caused a fight between his son and Bravo. He believes the reason lie deeper. "Somebody that was jealous about that my son was living the dream that he couldn't have," he says.
There are agencies, both state and federal that are working behind the scenes to help direct the search. Call the Gainesville Police Department's Criminal Investigations Bureau at 352-393-7670 with any tips or information.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- Missing UF Student, Foul Play Suspected
- UF Students Paint The Wall For Christian Aguilar
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th