Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
ALACHUA COUNTY - The Alachua County Fairgrounds is where the search command post for missing UF student, Christian Aguilar has been moved to. Today police officials and volunteers tackle the eastern part of town, all with one goal: to find Christian.
Aguilar was last seen last Thursday, Sept. 20, with Pedro Bravo at Best Buy, where police say they purchased Kanye West's newest CD. Police have now been able to recover the jewel case and wrapping, but continue to look for the CD itself. The last known activity from Aguilar's cell phone was at 8:14 p.m. that same day when it was powered off.
The spokesperson for the Gainesville Police Department, Ben Tobias says, "Our investigators have compiled as much data from that cell phone that we can, it has led us to other areas in the city and frankly if we knew where it was we would of already located it."
Aguilar's father, Carlos Aguilar says that his family knew Bravo well from school meetings and that the young man he sees in court now is not the Bravo he knows. "That's a criminal walking with a cold blood mind," Carlos said.
Now with a search team from Texas and the lending hand of the South Florida cities of Sweetwater and West Palm Beach, the family hopes to get results. More locations will be searched tomorrow, however now that we have learned Bravo purchased a shovel, previously-searched areas will be re-visited by the police.
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Hunters Tell How They Found Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 7: Gruesome Details About Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Last Text From Aguilar's Phone
- Two Years Since Christian Aguilar's Murder