Water Parks Have Deal for Floridians
ORLANDO - If you are looking for some water park fun, then listen to this.
Two Orlando-area water parks, Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild are offering discounts to Florida residents through at least the end of the year.
At Wet ‘n Wild, located on International Drive, admission for all ages are $25 per person.
Tickets must be purchased in advance and online at www.wetnwildorlando.com.
Proof of Florida residency is required, and each ID is valid for up to six admissions and is available through Dec. 31, 2012.
At Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park, Florida residents can get a one-day pass for $24.99 when purchased online at www.aquaticabyseaworld.com through February 28, 2013.
Proof of Florida residency is required and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Thousands Of Floridians Have Already Voted In General Election
- Water Main Break, Dealing With The Aftermath
- Drug Deal Goes Wrong in Family Park
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- City Still Having Problem Collecting Parking Fines
- The Water Continues to Rise at Fanning Springs Park
- Dealing with Depression
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled