Aguilar Returns Home
MIAMI - The body of murdered University of Florida student Christian Aguilar has been returned to his family in South Florida.
A funeral mass and burial will be held tomorrow at Saint Dominic's Catholic Church in Miami.
After almost a month of searching, Aguilar's body was found more than a week ago in a wooded area in Levy County.
Aguilar went missing in late September after a fight with a high school friend. Pedro Bravo has been charged with his murder.
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- Three More Cases of Meningitis Reported in Florida
- Sarah Maynard Wants To Be A Gator
- Nine Meningitis Cases in Florida
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family