Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
Published November 15th, 2012
Almost four months after several men were arrested in an internet sex sting, in Alachua County, more are falling for it.
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies say a man traveled from Saint Mary, Georgia to meet up with someone he thought was an eleven year old girl.
Douglas Ray Castleberry was arrested Wednesday morning.
He was communicating with an undercover officer posing as a parent of the girl.
Deputies say he admitteed to having relations with a ten year old girl and also to coaching a parent on how to have sexual relations with a six year old girl.
Detectives found over three hundred explict images on a portable gaming system.
He is currently in the Alachua County Jail on numerous charges including obscene material possession and use of a computer to solicit parent or guardian consent.
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Help Identify This Man
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Scott Resets Execution Date of Thomas Knight
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Piano Man Travels 17,000 Miles With Dog
- Three More Cases of Meningitis Reported in Florida
- Sarah Maynard Wants To Be A Gator
- Nine Meningitis Cases in Florida