Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
GAINESVILLE- Until recently the Gainesville wilderness was treating 49 year old Randy Harr well, living off the land eating raccoons.
Harr is believed to have traveled to Gainesville sometime in November, nearly 8 months after he shot and killed a man before attempting to burn his house down.
Gainesville Residents I spoke with today describe Harr as quiet, but never knew his past was so bloody.
Homeless Gainesville Resident, Ira Keene invited Harr to live with him at a campsite across the street from the Sheriff's Office in Gainesville.
Keene describes the situation, “I was just giving him a place to stay he said he was traveling and that he didn’t know Gainesville da-da-da-da-duh story, I said you can stay here...”
Authorities are still looking for Randy’s wife, Lisa Harr on charges of intent to obstruct or hinder an officer from conducting an arrest and tampering with evidence related to her role in the crime.
- Wanted Fugitive Arrested
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Laptops stolen from Micanopy Middle
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Family of Slain Teenager Paints 34th Street Wall, Seeks Justice Four Years Later
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Baby born in ACSO parking lot
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested