Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
GAINESVILLE- Until recently the Gainesville wilderness was treating 49 year old Randy Harr well, living off the land eating raccoons.
Harr is believed to have traveled to Gainesville sometime in November, nearly 8 months after he shot and killed a man before attempting to burn his house down.
Gainesville Residents I spoke with today describe Harr as quiet, but never knew his past was so bloody.
Homeless Gainesville Resident, Ira Keene invited Harr to live with him at a campsite across the street from the Sheriff's Office in Gainesville.
Keene describes the situation, “I was just giving him a place to stay he said he was traveling and that he didn’t know Gainesville da-da-da-da-duh story, I said you can stay here...”
Authorities are still looking for Randy’s wife, Lisa Harr on charges of intent to obstruct or hinder an officer from conducting an arrest and tampering with evidence related to her role in the crime.
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- Another Johnson Steps Down From Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery