4-H Health Summit
4-H and United Healthcare have teamed up to hold a summit conference to promote healthy lifestyles this weekend.
The summit is designed to teach 4-H members how to exercise, control their portions and how to properly read nutrition labels.
4-H agents will be using teen leaders to reach out to younger 4-Hers to make sure their lessons hit home.
- Mental Health Summit hosted by the VA
- State Officials Gather for Education Summit
- Scott Promises Action After Schools Summit Ends
- 4-H Floods Gainesville
- Nearly $50,000 Worth Of Equipment Stolen From 4-H Farm
- 4-H Youth Development Program Promotes Healthy Living
- 4-H member with autism steals the show at Alachua County Youth Fair
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
- G7 Nations Suspend Planning For Russia Summit