4-H Health Summit
4-H and United Healthcare have teamed up to hold a summit conference to promote healthy lifestyles this weekend.
The summit is designed to teach 4-H members how to exercise, control their portions and how to properly read nutrition labels.
4-H agents will be using teen leaders to reach out to younger 4-Hers to make sure their lessons hit home.
- State Officials Gather for Education Summit
- Scott Promises Action After Schools Summit Ends
- 4-H Floods Gainesville
- Nearly $50,000 Worth Of Equipment Stolen From 4-H Farm
- 4-H Youth Development Program Promotes Healthy Living
- Nursing Home Fraud
- Brush Fires
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- G7 Nations Suspend Planning For Russia Summit