Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
Published January 22nd, 2013
GAINESVILLE- Several rows were filled by members of the Aguilar family there to witness Pedro Bravo's Case Hearing Management.
It didn’t last long but Bravo did glance back at the crowd.
Bravo’s attorneys opted to postpone his case management conference until April 23rd.
Christian Aguilar was a UF student reported missing on September 20th of last year.
A group of hunters located Aguilars body in a shallow grave in Levy county the following month.
Aguilar’s family say they haven’t spoken with the Bravo’s since Pedro was charged with Christian’s murder... and that the Pedro that showed up today wasn’t someone they recognized.
Christian’s father says he hopes that Bravo is punished to the fullest extent of the law.
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out