Community Immunity: Flu Shots
GAINESVILLE - "In my arm," she said in a tiny voice. That's where 3 year-old Corral Garcia got her flu shot last week. The only form of protection from the disease that has claimed the lives of almost thirty children in the United States, including one in Florida last week.
Theresa Bright a Gainesville resident, says she gets one every year, no matter what. "With so many people being ill from the flu, you know it' important everyone has a flu shot," Bright says.
- Oak Hall Students Receive FluMist Vaccine
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
- Phony Money In Gainesville & Ocala
- Paws On Parole