Community Immunity: Flu Shots
GAINESVILLE - "In my arm," she said in a tiny voice. That's where 3 year-old Corral Garcia got her flu shot last week. The only form of protection from the disease that has claimed the lives of almost thirty children in the United States, including one in Florida last week.
Theresa Bright a Gainesville resident, says she gets one every year, no matter what. "With so many people being ill from the flu, you know it' important everyone has a flu shot," Bright says.
- FluMist is Back in Alachua County Public Schools
- Back To School Shots
- Oak Hall Students Receive FluMist Vaccine
- FluMist Vaccines Available In Schools
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
- Gold Star Day In North Central Florida
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County