Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
He was supposed to be a friend of the family.
Turns out, he was more like a fiend to the family.
Alachua County Sheriffs deputies arrested 39 year old Miltiadis Eleftherakos of Hawthorne on various felonies.
He exposed himself to a nine year old girl and then tried to get a 15 year old boy to snort crushed roxy pills.
This behavior reportedly took place last month and deputies were called after the children told their parents what happened.
Eleftherakos faces five felony charges and two misdemeanors.
He remains in the Alachua County Jail.
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Alachua County Man in Jail After Firing Shots at Wife's Boyfriend
- Alachua County Jail Rape Case Settled Out of Court
- Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
- Alachua County Jail director selected for N.Y. Community College Hall of Fame
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy