Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
He was supposed to be a friend of the family.
Turns out, he was more like a fiend to the family.
Alachua County Sheriffs deputies arrested 39 year old Miltiadis Eleftherakos of Hawthorne on various felonies.
He exposed himself to a nine year old girl and then tried to get a 15 year old boy to snort crushed roxy pills.
This behavior reportedly took place last month and deputies were called after the children told their parents what happened.
Eleftherakos faces five felony charges and two misdemeanors.
He remains in the Alachua County Jail.
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Alachua County Jail Program Saving Money and Aiming To Change Lives
- The Budget Impacts Staff and Inmates at the Alachua County Jail
- A Crime Caught On Tape at the Alachua County Jail
- The Alachua County Jail Is Going Green
- Inmates at the Alachua County Jail Are Using Their "Time" Wisely
- $3 Million Worth of Problems at the Alachua County Jail