Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
He was supposed to be a friend of the family.
Turns out, he was more like a fiend to the family.
Alachua County Sheriffs deputies arrested 39 year old Miltiadis Eleftherakos of Hawthorne on various felonies.
He exposed himself to a nine year old girl and then tried to get a 15 year old boy to snort crushed roxy pills.
This behavior reportedly took place last month and deputies were called after the children told their parents what happened.
Eleftherakos faces five felony charges and two misdemeanors.
He remains in the Alachua County Jail.
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- New Body Scanner at Alachua County Jail
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Teen Spends 35 Days in Jail After Mistaken Arrest
- Former Police Officer Turns Himself In To Jail
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Family members arrested following drug bust in Lawtey