Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
A Suwannee County man has been arrested after allegedly fatally shooting two brothers.
According to the arrest report the shooting happened just before 10 p.m. Saturday night in Dowling Park.
Marcus Nathaniel Cole was having a barbecue at his home.
It was a small gathering of around eleven people; when a fight broke out between six men.
One of the men, Joshua White, was cut in the back of the neck with a knife.
The report goes on to say Cole then went into his home and got a rifle.
He allegedly shot Abram Williams, who was trying to leave, in the back of the head.
His brother Michael Williams, 46, was standing nearby was also shot.
Michael Williams died at the scene and his brother, Abram, was transported to Shands of Gainesville where he died Sunday.
Cole is charged with two counts of first degree murder.
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Facebook Photo Leads to Arrest of Two Alleged Gang Members
- Two Men Arrested in Fatal Stabbing in Boynton Beach
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Neighbor to Death
- Plane Crash Kills Two Men, NTSB Called in to Investigate
- Vigil For Two Men Killed in Car Accident Ends Sooner Than Expected
- 2 Fla. Men Arrested After Hauling Away ATM