Alachua County Tax Collector's Office Opens Third Location
The Alachua County Tax Collector's Office has opened a third location for driver license services. The third is now open in Butler Plaza. That makes three locations Alachua County Drivers can go to.
The other two offices are located across from the old DMV and in Downtown Gainesville. The State Driver's License Office on Northwest 34th Street closed its doors in March.
A state law was passed in 2011 requiring tax collector's offices to provide driver's license services by July 2015.
- Remembering Von Fraser, Alachua County Tax Collector
- 35th Collector's Day
- Alachua County Tax Collector, Von Fraser Dead At 76
- Supervisor of elections moving to new location
- Florida Baptist Children's Homes opens new facility
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville